plays an important part at The Spindrift and we would like to invite you to enjoy our warm hospitality and to start your day in the best possible way with breakfast being served in the dining room on the ground floor, between 8 – 9am. Breakfast is available earlier by prior arrangement for guests who have an early departure or early golf tee time.
Dinner must be booked in advance and is served at 7pm with the menu changing daily.
Wherever possible we use locally sourced produce from the following suppliers:-
- Penman Butcher, Crail - for meat, venison, pork & beef sausages, including special vegetarian sausages
- J C Morris, Ru An Fhodar Smokehouse St Monans - fresh fish, smoked fish, kippers, smoked mussels,crabs
- St Andrews Farmhouse Cheese Company, Pittenweem - Anster cheese
- Donald Peddie, Kilduncan Farm, Kingsbarns - free range eggs, bacon
- Adamson, Pittenweem - oatcakes
Fresh fruit and vegetables are purchased locally when in season.
We use stone ground medium oatmeal for our award winning porridge
We pride ourselves in being able to provide good value and good quality produce which you can see in our sample breakfast and dinner menus below.
We cater for all dietary requirements ie vegetarian and
|Eat Scotland Silver Award
for Home Cooking
|AA Award for very special Breakfast &
||Scott's Porridge Oats Golden
Spurtle Award 2003